Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wow.

I am just overwhelmed right now, and I want to hammer into 'net posterity my gratitude for this evening. So many wonderful people with so much astounding talent, and I hope to God tonight was adequate thanks for all they have done for N1Z. Film-making has been my greatest love since I was seven and earnestly telling my Dad he 'was gonna wanna tape THIS', and tonight, that little girl was legitimized as best I could manage.

Collaborative art is my favorite kind of art. Tonight was the most incredible celebration of it. I wish everyone who was invited, all the people who put their heart and souls into Lots Caste, could have managed to be there, because I wanted to show them how valuable and awesome I think they are. But we had a fabulous crowd, delicious food, and joy, joy, joy for the work we had made together.

Also, Gogas gave me a pink director's chair. WUT WUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment