Monday, January 7, 2013

Fuck You Whore

I saw this on a friend's Facebook.

THIS PISSES ME OFF.

When a guy exposes himself to strangers, it's a traumatizing, reprehensible, vile thing.

When this whore does it, it's Feminism and Anti-Body Shaming and A Fierce Statement About Rape.

Fuck you. You don't speak for me. You aren't all women. I refuse to be represented by someone who feels it's okay to force her naked stupid gross exhibitionist crap on the public. I don't want to see a random guy's dick; I don't want to see your nasty taped titties and your smug little smirk. Put some goddamn clothes on and have the same respect for those who don't want you to force your tits on them that you supposedly do for the women you think you know who don't want to be sexually harassed.

Nobody around you, unless you fucking polled each person in whatever downtown you're skanky ass is in, asked to see your tit-diatribe. You just did EXACTLY what you're protesting.

Stop being a whore. I am ashamed to share a gender with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment